Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Calum Hood

 Calum Thomas Hood was born 25 January 1996. He was raised in Mount Druitt (New South Wales). [5] His father is David Hood and his mother Joy Hood worked in superannuation. Hood claims Scottish descent through his father, and Cook Island Maori descendant through his mother is what he believes to be his mother. Hood is Mali-Koa's younger brother. Hood remembers his early years was "middle-class" with "not the most glamorous" life. Hood was a student at Norwest Primary School, where the band mate he would later become was Michael Clifford. Hood attended Norwest Christian College for his high school education. He was introduced to his future band-mate Luke Hemmings in Year 7 after they performed Secondhand Serenade covers. [7] But, due to the band's move from London in 2012, Hood decided to give up football and instead pursue music. Hood later recalled that after having quit football "there was a period of about a month when my parents believed that I was making the worst decision in my entire life. My mom threw away all my clothes. I moved out [...] being me, it was among my biggest decisions. But now it's worked out" After his decision to stop playing football in 2012, he quit high-school in 2012 after completing Year




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice Eve

  Eve has appeared on television dramas such as the BBC's The Rotters' Club, Agatha Christie's Poirot and Hawking and starred in...