Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Calum Hood

 Calum Thomas Hood was born the 25th of January 1996. He was raised in Mount Druitt, New South Wales.His father, David Hood, is a former Coca-Cola employee, and his mother, Joy Hood, worked in the industry of superannuation. Through his father he claims Scottish heritage as well as through his mother,, he has Cook Island Maori descent. Hood is Mali-Koa's younger sibling. Hood says that his upbringing was "middle-class" with "not the most glamorous of lives. Hood was a student at Norwest Primary School where he made friends with his bandmate Michael Clifford. Hood went to Norwest Christian College for his high school education. Hood met his future groupmate Luke Hemmings during the age of 7, when they performed a Secondhand Serenade cover. However, following the formation of the band and following the band's move to London in the latter part of 2012, he took the decision to leave football to instead pursue music. Hood later revealed that, after the decision to quit football "there was about a month during which my parents thought I was making the worst decision of my life. My mother threw away all the clothes that were in my closet. I was so upset that I was forced to leave, it was one of my biggest choices. It's all settled now". In the wake of his decision to stop playing football and drop out of high school in 2012 following the completion of the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice Eve

  Eve has appeared on television dramas such as the BBC's The Rotters' Club, Agatha Christie's Poirot and Hawking and starred in...