Monday, November 28, 2022

Haley Bennett

 Bennett was born Haley Loraine Keeling in Fort Myers, Florida, on January 7, 1988. [1] Her parents, Leilani (nee Dorsey Bennett) and Ronald Keeling,[2][3] met in church and hitchhiked to Florida while Leilani was pregnant with her first child. 4. She's English, German and Irish. She was born in Naples, Florida. [2] Her parents divorced when she was just six years old. older and she moved to Ohio with her father, who established an automotive repair shop in Ohio. Bennett later admitted that they moved around across the state often. I was always a social marginalized. Maybe I didn't care what people thought of me because I always thought"Well I'm not likely to stick around here for too long. '"[4[4] Bennett says that her early years were "nomadic" in the sense that she was able to live with her father in Ohio and her mother in Florida. some of the nomadic life even when I lived in Ohio. We spent time in the countryside, suburban areas, never really urban areas. We rode four-wheelers. We also had ferrets, and the pigs. And creeks. We had a creek in my yard. It was like Huckleberry Finn... For a while I was kind of a tomboy. It's tough to explain because I grew up with my mom and my dad in the same room, but apart because they didn't live in the same room. So I kind of get the feminine side from my mother, and boyishness from my dad. He loved fishing, he is a hunter, he enjoys football, boating, baseball, and basketball. This really shaped my life. My mother, while strong and soft but also an artist. So I kind of had the best of both worlds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice Eve

  Eve has appeared on television dramas such as the BBC's The Rotters' Club, Agatha Christie's Poirot and Hawking and starred in...