Monday, January 9, 2023

Thomas Elms

 Elms answered a question on his dream collaboration when he said"I would be thrilled to collaborate with Tom Hardy... Cillian Murphy...I'm a massive Peaky Blinders follower. I mean, wow. I'm not quite prepared for this kind of question. This is absolutely amazing. I'd love to work on the next HBO show. If I had my dream opportunity, I'd probably want to be the next Spiderman. This isn't a Star Wars collaboration. Even the fact that Star Wars 27 is not my most favorite film I'm sure it's still the best choice for me. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1418008-thomas-elms-biography-age-birthday-height-partner-movies.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice Eve

  Eve has appeared on television dramas such as the BBC's The Rotters' Club, Agatha Christie's Poirot and Hawking and starred in...