Saturday, January 14, 2023

Oliver Sykes

 Sykes aged 16 was converted to vegetarianism after watching an online documentary on animal cruelty. "When I saw the suffering that animals suffer on farm farms, it became difficult for me to justify being part of it," he said. He went on to become one of the faces for PETA in the end, and then designed T-shirts for PETA with the slogan "Meat Sucks" via his Drop Dead Clothing line. 29. At 16 years old, he went vegetarian and then went vegan 15 years after that. His love for veganism can be seen in his new venture 'Church', an arcade bar offering a fully vegan menu based in the Kelham area of Sheffield. Island.Sykes is an outspoken atheist, stating "I do not believe in God. I was asked to believe in God once when I was in a shitty place. I didn't know why I needed a god or, to my mind it's something that's not there." He also claimed that belief in God wasn't an offense. It's not because I'm right and everyone else is wrong. It would not matter if just people believed that God had any effect on the world. You can believe what you want, if you'd like an imaginary person who lives in the clouds that's fine. But the reality is that it does have an effect on people around the world and other things . The entire world is in turmoil mainly because of religion, at least a massive part of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice Eve

  Eve has appeared on television dramas such as the BBC's The Rotters' Club, Agatha Christie's Poirot and Hawking and starred in...